Location: Miami, FL
Status Type: Full-Time
Requisition Number: 6720
For immediate confidential consideration, please send your cover letter with salary history and resume, referencing the job position desired in the subject line to:
The General Manager will provide leadership to position Continental Motors Services, United Turbine Operations as the leading GA MRO center in the United States for PT6A and PT6T overhauls, repairs, and parts sales. Oversee the day to day operations of the United Turbine shop and parts department. Develop a strategic plan that will advance CMS and promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization. Oversee all United Turbine operations to insure production efficiency, quality, safety, exceptional service and cost effective management.
- Bachelors degree BA BS or equivalent, or four to ten years related experience and,or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. - Private pilot license and,or A&P license desirable. - Considerable experience required in PT6A and PT6T overhaul and repair, and in process,continuous improvement- Experience on CMG and Lycoming products highly desirable.
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for increasing revenue and profits for the company.- Supervise and manage the staff of CMS United Turbine, ensuring that their daily work assignments are aligned with the goals of CMS United Turbine.- Insure production efficiency, quality, exceptional service and cost effective management while exceeding customer delivery expectations.- Establish competitive pricing for all products represented by the company.- Develop yearly business plan, sales forecasts and company budgets.- Negotiate agreements with customers, vendors and field representatives.- Evaluate performance and insure compliance with the established requirements of the FAA, EASA and other regulatory agencies, including compliance with CFIUS.- Follow and continuously improve the quality process.- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress towards attaining objectives.- Resolve all issues associated with production in an efficient and timely manner.- Forecast, analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.- Oversee work schedule and duty assignments to meet customer demands, while maintaining efficiency.- Work with CMG Sales and Marketing to develop and implement a marketing strategy to increase market share and global presence.- Promote the company through personal appearances at conferences and trade shows.- Communicate with customers to ascertain needs, advise on services, resolve complaints, and negotiate contracts.- Oversee the interview, hire, and orientation of new personnel ensuring proper knowledge of job duties, safety, company policies, and performance requirements.- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and promote continuous improvement.- Enable team members to provide exceptional support to both external and internal customers.- Assist team members throughout the CMG global family to improve their skills and knowledge through day to day coaching.- Manage facility care insuring a safe and environmentally friendly workplace.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. - Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. - Ability to effectively present information to top management
- ERP. Corridor or Macola, Windows XP, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Minitab is highly desirable
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. - Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. - Some statistical analysis capability is highly desirable.
No faxes, phone calls or other correspondence will be accepted. EOE/M/F/D/V